Shipping & Delivery Policy
- All orders are subject to product availability.
- If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will order the product immediately from China/Dubai (It takes a maximum of 15 days arrival time) and;
- if it’s not available at all, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
- Items offered on our website are mainly and readily available for delivery within Kenya. However, arrangements for delivery within East African Countries can be arranged.
- We strive to ensure that all orders within Kenya are received within 24 hours from the time of purchase.
- Orders received and paid for within Nairobi county and its environs are delivered within a maximum of 6 hours after the order. However, when the order is made and paid for after 4.00 PM, delivery shall be next day within the morning hours.
- All deliveries outside Nairobi are delivered by Wells Fargo and the total price isn’t inclusive of the delivery fee (shipping Cost)
- Shipping costs are based on our delivery partners and the delivery method chosen.
- To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
- Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
- Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.
Damaged Items in Transport
- If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately you receive the product, else we will not assume responsibility whatsoever.
- If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us using the contact details on our website.